Rules and regulations of
“INDIAN ASSOCIATION OF LABORATORY PHYSICIANS”
- The Association is situated in Room No. 4, Department of Laboratory Medicine, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi – 110029. The Registered office of the Association may be changed by the Members to any other place by a special resolution raised in the General Body Meeting.
- “General Body” means General Body of the Association.
- “Governing Body”, means the Governing Body of the Association which under these regulations is constituted to the Governing Body of the Association to whom the Management of the affairs of the Association are entrusted as required by the Act.
- Office bearers means the President, Vice President, General Secretary, Joint Secretary and Treasurer of the Association.
- “Registrar” means the Registrar of the Societies of National Capital Territory of Delhi.